My Client a BIG 4 firm in KSA are expanding their market facing and coverage capability across the Kingdom in all industries due to unprecedented demand and opportunity. The lead FS partner is looking to grow his client and market facing team and looking for someone with experience across pitching/business development, working with clients, understanding their needs and bringing SMEs across their consulting business into play to generate pipeline and thus revenue.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a strong track record in market and client coverage within FS to develop and rapidly traject their career in Saudi Arabia. Full support will be given from Day 1 by the leading partners, with a roadmap to progression to Director and beyond.
It is expected you have worked in consulting or wider professional services and have worked in a market facing capacity with the ability to originate and win work. You will have strong industry domain with a specialism in either retail, wholesale, corporate banking OR asset/wealth management with an appreciation of key transformation agendas across regulation, digitization and technology.
You will have experience in:
Client Relationship Management:
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Understand clients' goals, needs, and challenges to provide tailored solutions.
- Proactively communicate with clients to ensure their satisfaction and address any concerns.
- Collaborate with clients to develop strategic plans and objectives.
- Provide consultancy services to clients, offering insights and recommendations.
- Cross-functional Collaboration:
- Work closely with internal teams, such as consultants, analysts, and researchers, to deliver client solutions.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration among team members.
- Identify opportunities for upselling or expanding services to existing clients.
- Assist in the development of new business proposals and pitches.
- Use data and analytical tools to provide insights and recommendations to clients.
- Translate data into actionable strategies.
- Degree Education
- Experience to Manager level (at minimum in a BIG 4 firm or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of FS
- Ability to build and foster relationships
This role needs someone who is willing to relocate and work in Riyadh full time. On offer is a very competitive base salary, performance related bonus (firm and individual) benefits including private medical and health insurance.