Senior Director (C-level) - Investment & Development
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Dubai
- 18 Apr 19
Our client, a major Sovereign Wealth Fund is looking to hire a senior executive / investment professional from a large fund / IB or a partner level candidate from a major management consultancy to join a newly created team. The ideal profile will be a seasoned leader with 15-20 + years of deal experience across a variety of sectors. Entrepreneurial minded individuals who can operate in dynamic, constantly changing environments are preferred.
The Senior Director is responsible for performing activities related to the planning, formation and operation of the divisions new investments, feasibilities studies on new sector development and post acquisition managment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage development of the function's objectives, goals, initiatives, plans, policies and procedures and supervise their execution.
- Proven operational experience in succesfully building and managing multiple entities from incubation to realisation
- Manage performing regional and local market analysist for Sectors to identify the industry' by size, segment and/or brands.
- Manage the preparation of reports to management regarding a number of issues including market intelligence and the investment environment relevant to the concerned sector.
- Identify key players in the industry and develop methods to attract industrial investments.
- Manage performing deal/JV planning activities for the Sector, including commercial analysis, risk assessment, and the identification of potential deal/JV partners
- Support senior management for Sectors in advising potential partners from the industry to facilitate the establishment of sector establishment, management and investment.
The ideal candidate will ideally possess the following attributes :
- 15-20 years of relevant management consulting and / or investment experience
- Extensive expertise in deal formation and greenfield set-up and execution in multiple sectors
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Engineering
- MBA is strongly preferred
- strong combination of interpersonal, analytical, strategic and decision-making skills.
- Entrepurnerial minded