Senior Digital Architect
Pre-Sales Consultant - Digital & Customer Experience
We are looking for a technical and architectural experienced Presales Consultant who can support our sales force with continued growth in the area of Digital Domain (Multi-Experience Development Platform, Mobility, chatbot, Analytics & Bigdata). The candidate will be working closely together with the local Solution Sales Representatives in identifying, qualifying, designing end to end digital solutions. Hence, the candidate must be comfortable presenting and engaging with developers and architects positioning the value of our proposed solutions.
The candidate will also be responsible for proactively maintaining the technical/architectural relationship with key client stakeholders, ensuring that they experience and utilize the full value of the Oracle Digital solution components.
• Work with executives to rollout and update the digital vision for business units, and identify the opportunities for differentiating and enhancing digital capabilities and solutions
• Lead the development of the digital business strategy and road map, and ensures its integration with the enterprise strategic planning process.
• Provides a single point of coordination and executive oversight for all digital initiatives and transformation projects.
• Maintain expert level knowledge of all BPM, Content, Portal, Chatbots, Mobile & Digital Cloud Services and related offerings, market trends, future directions and competition.
• Proactively work with Sales teams to discover, initiate and progress Digital transformation projects and closely follow up on status.
• Ability to translate customer requirements into use cases for Oracle solutions and help to create the right Digital Transformation Architecture.
• Design, build and demonstrate proof of value/concept and pilot projects.
• Initiate, run and follow up on Business Development activities to grow the Oracle Digital business in KSA region.
• Evangelize Oracle related solutions at Oracle and 3rd party events.
• Collaborate with Partners to identify leads and opportunities.
• Collaborate with other EMEA teams to lead and coordinate initiatives amongst the different teams.
• In collaboration with overseas teams, develop and deliver high quality, customized Oracle presentations and demonstrations to meet customer and partner needs for Digital related requirements.
• Present and articulate advanced product features, benefits and product future direction.
• Manage Customer & Partner visits, workshops and presentations.
• Demonstrate a broad understanding of Oracle Fusion Middleware products across disciplines by articulating product features, benefits and competitive advantages.
• Write technical papers (white papers, competitive, technology, position papers, etc.)
• Work with Business Development on regional demand generation activities.
• Ability to travel 20% to 30% of the time.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related Engineering field.
• A Minimum of 4-8 Years dealing with digital transformation projects and solutions.
• Strong understanding of the IT market & trends - Cloud, Mobility, Digital, IoT.
• Experience with one or more of the following Oracle products is a plus:
o Oracle SOA or Integration Cloud Service
o Oracle Digital Assistant
o Oracle WebCenter Content
o Oracle WebCenter Sites.
o Oracle Process Cloud Service
o Oracle Content and Experience Cloud Service
• Good understanding of one or more of the following areas:
o Service Oriented Architecture, Orchestration, Service Buses
o Business Process Management, Business Process Architecture
o Integration technologies
o Could architecture
o Mobile/Chatbots development
o Artificial Intelligence
• Experience in architecting/designing huge volume/distributed system is a strong plus.
• Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success.
• Highly collaborative and communicative.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Very strong presentation skills.
• Understanding of competitive landscape and IAM industry trends.
• A passion for learning new technologies fast.
• Able to demonstrate empathy with the prospect and partner.
Job: Senior Pre-Sales
Travel: Yes, 30 % of the Time
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Organization: Oracle Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable. As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).