Manager - Project Finance & Infrastructure Advisory
Our Project Finance and Infrastructure Advisory team advises clients on financial, procurement, strategic and public-private partnerships (PPP) issues for large-scale infrastructure projects and programs. Join this team and you will help provide support to our clients from the earliest stages of project evaluation to procurement, financial close, construction and operations. You will assist our clients in devising and comparing financial plans and delivery approaches for projects that involve public and private financing and provide support to our clients in their implementation of those plans. The opportunity
We are looking for experienced, dynamic Infrastructure Advisory specialists to join our Corporate Finance (TAS) team as part of our continued growth and success in the MENA region. As part of our project finance team, you will develop your commercial and financial capabilities while working with our global networks and fast-moving clients. Our diverse client portfolio will build your capabilities in pitching, briefing, managing relationships and challenging assumptions. In our friendly, collaborative environment, you will receive the support, formal training and coaching you need to progress quickly along the career path you choose. Your key responsibilities
As a Manager within the Project Finance and Infrastructure Advisory team, you will be responsible for assisting clients in the development and implementation of strategies to advance large-scale infrastructure and other major capital projects. You will advise on the structuring and closing of financing for infrastructure projects and procurements, including the development, structuring and negotiation of contract terms.
You will be required to demonstrate a deep understanding of capital project/program funding, financing and delivery mechanisms at the local, state, and national levels to support analysis of client projects and provide project, program and stakeholder management assistance to clients and project teams on large and complex projects. Developing and mentoring junior team members will also be a key part of your role. Skills and attributes for success
Individuals with a good knowledge of PPP , concessions and acquisition and project financing structures will do well in this role. Project finance knowledge, with an understanding of financial modelling and financing markets, would be highly valued, along with candidate's understanding of infrastructure procurement and delivery models. To qualify for the role you must have
Ideally, you'll also have
- A bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of related work experience.
- Experience with large-scale infrastructure projects with proven project management skills
- Experience in structuring infrastructure financing transactions and/or procurements, and development of commercial aspects of the associated documentation
- Proven quantitative analytical capabilities; ability to build market-accepted financial models is preferred
- Outstanding critical thinking skills with the ability to solve unstructured problems
- Outstanding communication, writing and organizational skills
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to develop professionally in the infrastructure finance and policy sector
Who we look for
- Experience from a top-tier advisory firm or a bank; infrastructure developer, investor or service provider; or a relevant government agency
- Professional qualifications (such as CFA, FRM, ASIA, CPA, CA and CMA) will be an advantage.
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you will be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. You will be flexible to travel in the MENA region to deliver projects for clients in various locations and sectors. What working at EY offers
- Competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business
- Range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most recognized and engaging leaders in the profession
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we are using the finance products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we will make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now