Manager - CFO Operations - Consulting
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte Middle East
- 23 May 19
Manager - CFO Operations - Consulting
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in consulting with Deloitte & Touche Middle East will engage your skills as a strategist, giving you a key role in the planning, growth and structure of businesses. However, we're not simply looking for people who know how to think, but who can display a deep understanding of business and industry and who can work collectively as a team to translate this understanding into deliverable solutions. For this reason, consulting at Deloitte requires specialist skills that embrace areas such as strategy, operations, financials, people management and technology. If you like a challenge and the opportunity to make a positive difference in the business world, we will provide you with a professional environment geared to your growth and helping you achieve excellence in this field.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity
During your tenure as a Manager in CFO Operations, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Advise CFOs on leading practice approaches in key areas of the finance function.
- Combining your personal experience and expertise with existing Deloitte propositions in finance strategy, operating model design, performance management, cost management, finance process optimisation and profitability analysis
- Contribute to the further development of Deloitte's intellectual property across our 4 service lines (Consulting, Audit, Corporate Finance, Tax) to enhance our services targeted at the CFO function
- Responsible for the independent delivery of engagements or major modules of large projects
- Leading the approach, liaising with clients and other parties and directing the activities of individuals within the team.
- Involvement in business development and marketing activities to initiate and maintain contact with target companies as we extend our business footprint
- Prepares project plan to meet objectives within established budget and timeline and recognizes when plans should be adjusted to meet objectives
- Develops budget, scope and staffing recommendations based on understanding of client budget and project economics
- Assesses the financial aspects of business opportunities; identifies and quantifies financial and non-financial benefits of proposed solutions
•Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
•Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
•Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
•Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
•Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
•Excellent business connections in GCC
•At least 8 - 12 years of previous work experience covering:
•Proven success in a top consultancy practice
•Senior finance line roles in large organisations,
•Business fluency in both English and Arabic
•Leadership positions in project and /or change management
•Excellent Masters or MBA degree from a reputable university
•Qualified accountant or similar experience
•Ability to write, structure and present client ready work
•Project delivery and team management experience
•Excellent analytical skills
•Demonstrated leadership potential
•Full travel mobility
Deloitte in Saudi Arabia was established more than half a century ago and is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
Requisition code: ME-148657-AI