Opportunity to join a growing regional healthcare investment platform specialized in rehabilitation, mental health, laboratories, and diagnostic imaging. As an Investment professional/ Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for managing all financial activities of the company including operations, reporting, and FP&A (20%) and supporting M&A activities (80%). In this role you will be reporting to the Executive Director of Al Gihaz Healthcare
This is a Super exciting opportunity to be part of a PE backed startup based in Riyadh.
The role will involved origination work, deal structuring and CFO duties.
As the 3rd employee into the business you will need to be happy working in a small team with a "all hands on deck" approach to your day.
Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting, and M&A Support
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
- Utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight into the organization’s plans and operating budgets.
- Identify, develop and execute financial analysis of current and future projects.
- Support M&A activities including financial due diligence and other analytical activities.
Strategy, Planning and Management
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
- Select and engage consultants, auditors and investors.
- Build finance department including recruitment of staff as required.
- Design and implement policies, procedures and processes in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
- Support fundraising (debt and equity) efforts.
Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, regulatory compliance and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for government entities, investors and company’s board of directors.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
- Oversee weekly cash management, approve large payables, sign checks, authorize wires
- Supervise Accounts Receivable management and provide guidance relating to the collection process.
- Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; Manage preparation and support of all external audits.
KEY SKILLS NEEDED:
- Min of 8 years Deals expereince from wither Big 4 or Private Equity
- English and Arabic Language skills
- Experience originating and managing multiple deals.
- Deep knowledge in finance, accounting and cash management.
- Understanding of investment processes preferred.
- Able to work autonomously and independently.
- Well-spoken and knowledgeable person able to represent the company in meetings, and interact with clinical partners, investors and banks.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a hands-on attitude. Ready to roll-your sleeves and get things done.
- Can easily function with limited structure and guidance within a small dynamic team.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 8 - 10 years of working in finance (Including Deals/Transaction Services of reputable Public Accounting Firm is preferred).
- Professional certificate (CPA, CFA..etc) preferred.
- Experience working in KSA.
- Experience working in an investment organization preferred.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
Master’s degree in business preferred.