Investment Analyst - Mega Real Estate Development / Sovereign Wealth Fund - Saudi Arabia
We are working with a Development Company, wholly owned by a leading sovereign wealth fund to hire an Investment Analyst to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The company has been established to develop an exquisite ultra-luxury tourist destination in Saudi Arabia within a pristine 28,000km2 area that includes an archipelago of more than 50 unspoilt islands, volcanoes, desert, mountains, nature and culture. The Project will set new standards for sustainable development and environmental protection; exceed expectations with the highest standards of service excellence; and use technology to enable a seamless personalized experience that will position Saudi Arabia on the global tourism map.
The area will be a semi-autonomous Special Economic Zone (SEZ) governed by independent laws and a regulatory framework on par with international standards. Focus will be placed on environmental sustainability, convenient visitor access, open social norms and improved business regulations, that will facilitate partnerships and investment opportunities with the world's leading brands, companies and entrepreneurs.
This is currently the world's largest development project. Completion of the Project's first phase is expected by the end of 2022.
The Investment Analyst will be based at the firm's corporate headquarters in Riyadh and support the Investment & Finance team through financial analysis, research, due diligence and asset monitoring functions.
You will work in a supportive, growth-oriented environment and gain valuable exposure to a wide range of asset types in addition to each element of the capital stack. Project types may include the development of real estate spanning hotel, multifamily, condominiums, office, retail, entertainment and media and infrastructure.
You will be responsible for handling most of the complex financial modelling, market research and underwriting of various transactions and financings. In addition, this role will support the feasibility team's transactional due diligence and closing processes and help to monitor existing investments.
Qualifications & Experience:
▪ A bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, real estate or related degree from a top tier University with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
▪ No more than 1-3 years of experience in Real Estate / Infrastructure investment banking or Real Estate / Infrastructure financing
▪ Advanced Excel skills, you must be able to create models from scratch
▪ Strong drive to succeed and work long hours in a team oriented, rewarding fast-paced environment
▪ Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity
▪ Strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines with ease
▪ Passion for commercial real estate and desire to grow with an exceptional team.
In addition to an attractive salary with tax benefits for ex-pats, the firm offers a relocation package, private medical insurance, annual flights home and flight at the end of your contract, plus full assistance with the visa process for you and your family.
This position is for an initial 3 year contract, with the option to extend after this.