Head of Risk Technology
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 18 Nov 17 2017-11-18
Our client, an established state-owned investment vehicle is currently in search of a Head of Risk Technology to be part of their growing Risk Division and will be responsible for the organization-wide leadership and coordination of all activities of the Technology Risk Team covering the Alternative Investments, Real Estate and Infrastructure divisions.
- The Technology Risk management team are the central IT Risk oversight team working in collaboration with IT Management to help them manage their risks. This is executed through a number of distinct areas.
- Development of the Risk Management Framework – working with the organization to provide a consistent, pragmatic and effective approach to Risk capture and assessment.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and implementation of information risk policies and procedures as well as the monitoring processes and measures to enforce those policies.
- Assist in other technology risk related areas as needed including Internal and external audit oversight, regulatory exam coordination and response, and client security questionnaire coordination and response.
- Work closely with other Risk Heads to identify system and data requirements (portfolio data, external manager data and market price and rates data).
- Minimum 10 years of total experience with the most recent 5 years in the same capacity or related function within either top international investment banks, private equity, asset management firms or other state-owned investment funds.
- Extensive experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk
- Extensive experience of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience
- Strong and proven of management experience with risk control frameworks (NIST, FFEIC, COBIT, ITIL, COSO).
- Bachelor's and Certifications that support business or risk related knowledge/experience (FINRA, PMP, CRISC, CFE, CISSP, CIA, etc...)
- Demonstrated experience in building, leading, developing and retaining a team of managers, strong technical experts and high performing professionals in geographically disbursed environments.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*