Head of Partnership and Stakeholder Management
- Highly attractive
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Our client, a government owned Entertainment company in the Middle East is currently in search of an experienced professional to develop and implement partnerships and stakeholder’s strategy for its newly set up business in Saudi Arabia to build malls, cinemas and amusement parks. The role involves establishing and maintaining key contacts with international partners and local government stakeholders.
- Develop new partnership: Scan the market for potential partnership opportunities and arrange meetings and develop relationships that lead to successful projects.
- Organize conferences and meetings with external stakeholders.
- Meet key external stakeholders to obtain required actions or approval and manages relationships with them.
- Act as key contact point for any New Company Business Units wishing to engage with
- Government stakeholders
- International technical partners
- Develop relationships with key financing institutions, banks, real estate developer partners, etc.
- Investor relations: Develop and maintain company investor relations plan and also develop strong relationships with key investors
- Minimum 8- 10 years of experience in a similar role with at least of 4 years in a leadership position.
- Proven track record of developing new partnership agreements with international and national companies in the entertainment sector.
- Familiarity with GCC governmental and business environment preferable Saudi Arabia.
- Fluent in English and Arabic would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates can either apply here or send across their resume in Word format directly to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.