Our client is an International Family office that is looking for an Enterprise Project Manager. This role would report to the President/MD which will execute the oversight mandate of the President's Office.
This role supports the President/MD in ensuring that the strategic objectives of the company are achieved across the business eco-system in coordination with the other nodes within the overall structure.
Role and Responsibilities
- Establish and implement AHC-Level policies, procedures and processes for the control functions (Legal, Governance, Audit) to ensure that adequate oversight is available.
- Establish and implement policies, procedures and processes for decision making and feedback provision from the President's Office to the executive management team
- Develop interaction framework between the AHC President's Office and the other structures within the organization
- Design and implement reporting and MIS solutions for the president's office to ensure accurate, consistent and timely information is supplied for decision making and monitoring performance
- Design and implement performance management system to cascade strategic objectives to unit level KPIs, measure performance against KPIs and quantify value addition by the senior management team of AHC
- Manage ad-hoc projects and assignments from the President/MD.
- CA or equivalent professional accounting qualification
- Over 7 years’ experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Arabic
- Experience within project management, change management, corporate restructuring
- Strong Analytical, reconciliation and interpretation skills
- Experience of team building and leadership
- Awareness of KSA, regional and global investment, financial and regulatory environment