Assurance - Learning & Development Associate - Riyadh
Job Description & Summary
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Specifically, you will be responsible for coordinating the successful scheduling, communication and implementation of all programmes offered to staff in Saudi Arabia
as well as using systems for analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting. The position also supports any L&D related projects. Duties and Responsibilities Logistics and Reports
- Consolidate feedback from evaluations and produce relevant reports accordingly.
- Split the consolidated evaluation reports and send the evaluation reports to each instructor.
- Prepare summaries of tutor evaluations, with key recommendations for next season.
- Coordinate all details related to enrollment courses: full ownership of attendee list, printing, updating materials... etc.
- Coordinate and plan all training programs logistics, catering, and room set-up.
- Act as hotel/conference room liaison and provide onsite support at internal & external training events.
- Create and update completion reports and maintain defaulters' sheets accordingly.
- Generate reports related to training records
Learning & Growth
- Review and control data needed for analysis, budgets, and forecasting.
- Assist in creating new budgets where needed.
- Prepare appropriate forms, correspondence, and records regarding course attendance, feedback on programs, instructors, etc.
- Document processes and procedures to streamline course coordination for consistency.
- Coordinate the participation of instructors for programs when necessary.
- Coordinate material production and inventory for assigned courses.
- Prepare and send advance material packages to participants.
- Track distribution of materials where appropriate.
- Manage WebEx sessions.
- Plan for training seasons and track the progress of action plan implementation.
- Issue warning letters for all defaulters who failed to complete mandatory trainings and send them by email.
- Allocate costs of the trainings conducted in hotels and split the expenses on attendees' cost centers.
- Manage and review all Professional Qualifications membership applications and data for students and ensure alignment with LoS PQ policy.
- Support improvements in the L&D department, specifically the increased delivery of standardised services.
- Look for areas of continuous improvement across the Learning & Development function.
- Promote collaboration, trust and improvement between team members and across the team.
- Work on specific projects related to L&D initiatives as assigned.
- Demonstrate a culture of continuous learning within the Learning & Development team and benchmark against best practices in the L&D industry and country specific
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed.
: Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management is preferred Years of Experience
: 2-5 years Languages
: Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage Computer Skills
: Microsoft Office Skills:
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of learning styles and techniques
- Knowledge of HR best practices and processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team building and relationship building capabilities
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues