Manager, Corporate Performance Analysis
- Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- Permanent, Full time
- ITFC - International Islamic Trade Finance Corp
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
This role is responsible for performing the financial planning and analysis in alignment with ITFC strategy, along with consolidation of the rolling 3-year operational plan. The Senior Analyst collaborates closely with Finance & Accounting in establishing and tracking of ITFC’s budgets and financial plans. In addition, the role requires management of ITFC complaints handling process and client satisfaction surveys.
• Monitoring assigned financial planning and analysis and coordinating activities to ensure compliance with the established financial, regulatory and administrative requirements.
• Coordinating and monitoring the annual budgeting and forecasting exercise for departments by providing compiled projections, trends, revenues and cost analysis and interacting with various departments to prepare and communicate the departmental budgets.
• Managing the strategic reporting process and ensuring that the report is delivered according to time schedule.
• Consolidating the annual administrative budgets jointly with the respective department managers.
• Aligning the three-year operational plan and the annual administrative budget with ITFC’s strategy.
• Consolidating the financial forecast and panning based on input from Finance & Accounting.
• Preparing monthly schedule and managing the monthly operational reporting process.
• Ensuring that the monthly report is delivered according to time schedule and in accurate manner.
• Managing reporting resources and ensuring that the necessary resources to prepare the report are available.
• Providing quality assurance of the reports.
• Monitoring all strategic initiatives and assessing derived financial benefits for ITFC, if applicable.
• Ensuring that report enhancement ideas and requests are processed and implemented.
• Planning and managing report enhancement activities.
• Delivering report to ITFC senior management for review according to the schedule.
• Informing and keeping Head of Strategy & Organizational Performance Office up to date about all tasks.
• Managing all ad-hoc requests from other areas of ITFC or IDB.
• Establishing and maintaining the client experience management including the respective policy and process.
• Maintaining the client satisfaction framework including focus groups and questionnaires.
• Managing client satisfaction surveys, analysing and reporting results to management and recommending actions on how to improve the client satisfaction.
• Maintaining the complaints management including the respective policy and process.
• Receiving and analysing complaints and derive actions in alignment with the concerned departments.
• Updating the client experience map and initiate/coordinate the development of corresponding initiatives.
~MBA or relevant Masters/Post Graduate degree in Finance
~English is compulsory
~Arabic and French are preferable
~Years of Experience
~3+ years work experience, preferably in banking sector