The Developer Designer is responsible for performing solution design and development activities for specific products and solutions to serve the internal client timely and propose the best fit data to be used for quality decision making through adhering to IMDT policies, standards, and architectures,...
- Perform solution design and development for smaller projects and support solution design by providing inputs for larger projects ensuring compliance with internal methodologies, adequacy to business requirements and timely delivery
- Create mockups by him/herself or by collaborating with the third party, and sample prototypes, including the designs, layouts, fonts, colors, logos, pictures for developed products based on the received analysis to provide the solution answering the requirements from the business complexes
- Develop efficient enhancements answering all required features based on received analysis through studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, and investigating problem areas according to the software development lifecycle, on-time.
- Collaborate closely with delivery teams to define the interaction models between the product and the users in a creative and self-explanatory way
- Document and communicates user-interface design specifications to inhouse or third-party delivery teams for implementation/coding and helps in converting the design prototypes to the currently used technology
- Document and build a knowledge base for any new solutions or enhancements, including new codes.
- Coordinate with product leads and business analysts to understand business and functional requirements related to improving the end-user experience and product adoption.
- Review/Design all required database structure using at least one Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- Participate in user research and usability testing to help improve the user experience and reviews and analyze user research and usability reports for use in determining the best user interface design solutions.
- Communicate the user experience designs to ‘product leads’ and business relationship management to provide feedback
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Education, Experience & Certification
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field or related fields
- Masters degree in Computer Science, IT or similar field with 3 years experience in IT environment
- 5+ years’ experience in design and development activities
- ITIL Certification is preferred.
Skills & Necessary Knowledge
- Hands-on experience in user behaviour analysis and usability design
- SQL database programming, Oracle SQL
- Knowledge using web/online authoring tools
- UML Design and implementation
- VS Webservices, and XML Webservices
- Knowledge in FusionInvest
- Application Knowledge
- Business Process Knowledge
- Policies and Procedures