Arab Career Advancement Platform - Financial Advisory - Experienced
Deloitte in the Middle East region is seeking to recruit outstanding national and Arabic speaking individuals. Newly graduating students and experienced professionals keen on building a career in a leading multinational environment are encouraged to learn more about who we are and apply to our diverse career choices.
We are searching for people with high aspirations, we believe you have the potential to join thousands of Deloitte consultants, auditors, tax, finance and risk professionals in the Middle east and be part of the 200,000 plus Deloitte family worldwide.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity
Here's one specific opportunity to experience working in Financial Advisory Services.
- Work in a collaborative team performing research and analysis
- Contribute to presentation materials for client engagements
- Prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
- Leverage your education and experience to develop your understanding of our clients' business
- Assist in the review and analysis of various client issues
- Assist in the preparation of client ready final deliverables
- Assist partners and managers in client pursuits and eminence building activities
- Bachelor's degree in finance or any related field
- MBA or equivalent, with emphasis on finance/financial planning or investment analysis is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in financial consulting (Financial Advisory/Corporate Finance) or Investment Banking/ Private Equity preferably in Corporate Finance Department with experience in areas such as financial modeling.
- Willingness to pursue a financial designation (CFA/CBV/CF/CA).
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication skills.
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Motivated, dedicated, dynamic & hard worker.
Deloitte in Saudi Arabia was established more than half a century ago and is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
Requisition code: ME-164837-JLF