To provide high level administrative support, secretarial and offices services/duties to ensure smooth day to day functioning of the assigned business unit(s) / function(s) at optimum efficiency and productivity in a professional manner.
Key Functional Accountabilities and Activities
Office Administration and Secretarial Services:
- Perform the tasks assigned by the Business units / Functions efficiently in a timely manner in accordance to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Provide Administrative support to the assigned function.
- Assist in the drafting of the documents, correspondence as requested.
- Attend incoming calls in a professional manner and relay the information to the relevant parties according to priority and criticality.
- Answering and channeling phone calls, arranging and reminding appointments for the business units.
- Manage and coordinate the reception of the guests visiting ICD Facilities, considering established protocols and procedures.
- Ensure the availability of required office supplies and stationery items.
- Draft emails, reports, memos and other business correspondence as instructed by assigned business unit/ function heads.
- Develop an efficient filing and record keeping system to store all the documents, correspondence, administrative decisions for reference.
- Attend meetings as required by the business functions and take minutes of the meeting for follow-up and issue tracking.
- Prepare meeting agenda and disseminate to the participants as instructed by the business / function heads.
- Provide the required support to the Business Director(s) in efficiently managing their time and calendars.
Department Correspondence, Mail and Meeting arrangements:
- Schedule appointments and meetings according to the calendar to ensure smooth running of the business activities.
- Book meeting rooms as per the schedule and disseminate the agenda accordingly.
- Coordinate with the Department/Function Head(s) to communicate and make arrangements of their meetings.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations to ensure all arrangements are made on time for smooth travel.
- Provide other administrative duties wherever required and instructed by the respective business functions.
- At least 3 years of experience in Administrative/ Secretarial services/ Office Management, preferably in similar institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar relevant discipline is a must.
- A certificate in Administration/Secretarial Services/ Office Management is an added advantage.
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Office and related applications.
Capable of communicating in two of the working languages (Arabic, English and French) of which Arabic and English are must, while French is an added advantage.