Record to Report - Senior Process Associate - English
Record to Report - Senior Process Associate - English - HIG005693
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Inviting applications for the role of RTR Senior Process Associate with English
Your job will involve performing general accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc.), Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization), Intercompany, FX & Treasury Accounting, Inventory accounting etc.
What will your day to day role involve! Responsibilities
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Responsible for making the balance sheets preparation and checking all the accounts (banks, fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, tax accounts, etc.)
- Closings and reconciliations for the managed accounts
- Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections
- Handling the accounts reconciliation for the group companies according to procedures, when required
- Preparing the reports for the final balance sheet for each month end within the consolidated ERP system, according to the IFRS and/or the local standards (according to the clients' location)
- Make Inventory adjustments postings and standard price updated
- Communicative level of English.
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level;
- Similar experience in the field;
- Work experience with an ERP system (advantage);
What can we offer?
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Cluj-Napoca
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 11, 2021, 4:53:10 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time