Accounts Receivable - Senior Process Associate - German
Accounts Receivable - Senior Process Associate - German - HIG005389
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable - Senior Process Associate - German!
The purpose of this position is to communicate verbally and in written with the end customers and the related departments in the customer organization in order to ensure all accounts receivables operations are performed in line with the Standard Operating Procedures and Work instructions. Responsibilities
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Maintain customer master data as New customer set up and Changes in the customer master data
- Credit management as Credit assessment for new customers and Review credit limits for existing customers
- Handle order blocks and Release credit holds
- Collection of outstanding receivables as Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters/Collection letters
- Verbal & Written communication with related internal departments
- Supervising and reporting collection performance, using the collection tool in place
- Dispute management as Identify and register claims and Research and validate claims
- Route dispute to appropriate action owner for resolution
- Cash application as Apply payments received and Processing credit/debit notes
- Running unapplied cash and Investigate unapplied/unidentified payments
- Process direct debits and Process write-offs and refunds
- Perform Audit and J-SOX controls related activities
- Crafting, updating and learning the standard operating procedures
- Calling out of all unsolved/unclear issues to the internal Genpact management team
- Very good knowledge of German,min C1.
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level;
- Similar work experience
- Work experience with SAP system (Advantage)
- Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
- Accurate, logical problem solver;
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Upbeat, proactive with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Communicative and ability to learn;
What can we offer?
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage);
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Cluj-Napoca
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Dec 21, 2020, 3:01:37 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time