Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - French
Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - French - HMS006254
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
I nviting applications fo r the role of Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - French !
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing , workflow management and issue resolution .
What will your day to day role involve !
Responsibilities Invoice validat ion :
Processing of PO and Non-PO invoices in Oracle:
- Performing primary review against set guidelines as online checks as specified - eg . duplicates , wrong scanning , wrong address ; Process invoice in ERP system
Travel & Expenses :
- Updating activity trackers as accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices ;
- Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors and information to GL Team for clearing of accounts ;
- Sending payment advises to suppliers ;
- Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT) accounting rules applicable particularly for country- to -country transition ;
Vendor Master Data:
- Audit on travel and expenses reports for the submitted requests and documentation in Concur , based on specific rules and guidelines ;
- User contact via e-mail/ phone in order to clarify discrepancies ;
- Reviewing the requests for vendor setup / changes in details ;
- Complete vendor set- up templates in order for the AR team to make the changes and save and store the supporting documentation to the specific mailbox
What can we offer?
- Resolution of queries received from retained business in mailbox for suppliers queries , major discrepancies ;
- Vendor statement reconciliations as working on aged invoices ;
- Routing out of scope issues to internal teams for further resolution
- Checking the invoices due for payment and their approvals
- Building the specific reports for each entity , in order to generate the payment fie and uploading the payment into the specific bank portal.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment!
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills );
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of French, min B2
- Relevant work experience.
- Communicative level of English.
- Previous experience in a multinational company would be an advantage;
- Work experience with and ERP system (advantage );
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Cluj-Napoca
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Aug 6, 2020, 11:06:36 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time