Accounts Payable - Process Associate - Russian
Accounts Payable - Process Associate - Russian - HIG005463
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable - Process Associate - Russian!
You should have a good Russian language level and have a basic understanding in accounting. Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution. Accounting skills are preferred, but we do value customer and vendor management skills as well as a keen eye for details. Understanding your clients' business is an integral part of your role. Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Accounting for third party invoices, deductions and payments to ensure timely completion of the AP process
- Timely processing of recurrent payment runs in accordance with client policies
- Checking payment request forms raised via PRF tool
- Uploading payment into the specific bank portal for each client entity
- Checking financial documents (invoices/bank statements/credit notes) received from the local desk
- Investigating and resolving any invoice mismatches in the system or reject/return the invoices as per agreed procedure
- Closing of accounts for the month and performance of due diligence as per guidelines - including generation of periodic reports and inputs for accruals
- Resolution of suppliers queries, major discrepancies, clarification with regards to rejected payments
- Communicating and clarifying with suppliers (including correspondence and communication with suppliers)
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer - employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
- Advanced Russian language skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Previous experience in a multinational company
- ERP experience
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Cluj-Napoca
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 20, 2020, 3:56:43 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time