Receptionist- Bucharest Headquarters
Receptionist TMF is a global compliance and reporting powerhouse in more than 100 offices in over 75 jurisdictions. Our global network of offices enables us to offer a truly dedicated international service for growth businesses to maximize opportunity whilst minimizing risk.
At TMF Group, we offer the most comprehensive range of services covering Accounting, Legal and HR and Payroll compliance and reporting. Our professionals also have recognized expertise in niche sectors including structured finance, fund administration and private clients.
TMF is currently looking for suitable, motivated and team-oriented professional for the position of Receptionist.
• Answering and transferring phone calls;
• Meeting and directing visitors;
• Taking and leaving messages;
• Receiving and sending correspondence;
• Translating and summarizing documents;
• Database entry;
• Assisting Management and professional staff.
Specific requirements for this position:
• Very good communication skills;
• Fluent English, spoken and written;
• Computer literacy;
• Ability to set priorities and work under pressure.
• Company training on the job;
• Flexible working hours for students;
• Work for a fast developing and expanding international group;
• Opportunities for professional development.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.