Procurement - Process Associate - German
Procurement - Process Associate - German - LIF004299
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Procurement - Process Associate - German
Deep understanding of client business, excellent negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for our customers.
- Processing of procurement documents
- Updating SOPs - Standard Operating Procedure
- Processing Purchase requisitions, Purchase Orders
- Ensuring Procurement Hotline
- Check for completeness of a Shopping Cart request
- Enrich (accurate/add) request according to external sources and support data for correctness
- Check for uniqueness (de-duplication)
- Provides support to customers about the status of the created/ requested SCs
- Check supporting documents received from the client, purchasing department, finance department or any other department involved
- Answer questions from suppliers and advises about ERP system/ SC/PR requirements
- Work with customers at Local Level
- Build good relationships with customers / suppliers, managers on areas of goods / services
- Provides support in case of partner concern
- The first point of contact to facilitate and resolve customer complaints
- Perform periodic and ad hoc reports
- Build strategy of working with customers
- Get in touch with clients to understand their requirements and to close them in the given timeframe
- Lead customers both internal / external and other partners
- Maintain good communication with all parties involved in the project, collect information, and even cause other parties to achieve common objectives
- Analysis according to the established Procurement procedure and Annexes
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary!
- Stable job offers - employment contract!
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of German, min C1
- Relevant work experience in the field.
- Communicative level of English.
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jun 23, 2020, 10:48:22 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time