Internal Audit - Senior Manager - English
Internal Audit - Senior Manager - English - COR015199
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Internal Audit Lead, Europe!
Reporting to Chief Audit Executive, participate in coordinating, planning and executing audit programs for European countries.
The team reports to the Chief Internal Auditor in India and Audit Committee independently.
- Working schedule: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Be ready to travel within Europe, India and other global locations
What can we offer?
- Based on the company's risk assessment and internal audit plan, perform audits across functions/locations to ensure compliance to policies and procedures
- Measuring operations efficiency and driving continuous improvement plans of Internal Process Controls for all processes
- Handle and mentor external audit companies
- Interact cross centers and teams and manager cross projects and initiatives
- Participation in due diligence projects as per company requirements
- Fulfill documentation and controlling responsibilities within the given professional area
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Lead the team assigned and assign the activity
- Provide support and feedback to the team members
- Run and perform audits/improvements in processes across all areas of operations, finance, IT, etc
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Medical benefits, insurance, partner discounts, additional vacation days, meal tickets)
- Proven work experience in Audit processes for multinationals/large organizations
- Project management and consultative assignments in previous experience
- US GAAP knowledge would be an advantage
- University Diploma (relevant studies)
- MBA Studies represent an advantage
- ACCA, CIA, CISA qualifications would represent and advantage
- Leadership, Pro-active, Initiative, Energize (able to transmit passion to team and partners), Process & Data driven, Integrity, Customer and Results Oriented, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Quality driven personality, good interpersonal and time leadership skills
- Phenomenal leadership skills in managing projects, processes and people
- Self- motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle client on one- on one basis, via emails and calls
- Able to effectively run multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and focused on details
- Logical, operational oriented way of thinking, result oriented
- Great analytical skills and Proven thoroughness and accuracy
- Looking for methods to improve and promote quality and consistency
- High Ethical standards
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Manager
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Sep 21, 2020, 2:14:54 PM
Unposting Date Nov 20, 2020, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time