IT Support - Senior Process Associate - Spanish
IT Support - Senior Process Associate - Spanish - HIG004865
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of IT Support - Senior Process Associate - Spanish!
We are looking for someone with a good level of Spanish and a passion for finding a solution for customers' tech problems.
- Answering phone calls in the mentioned languages, on a priority established by the team leader;
- Handling emails / web cases / chats, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements, as per the service levels agreed in terms of response time;
- Troubleshooting IT problems (incidents) according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process trainings;
- Correct and complete documentation of all incidents, with accurate description of all troubleshooting steps followed;
- Sharing with all team members any knowledge obtained through end-user or resolver interactions;
- Attending training sessions;
- Arranging working schedule with colleagues flexibly, according to business needs.
- Successfully completing the training plan and passing the process knowledge test (PKT) on a monthly basis;
- Providing assistance to new colleagues whenever possible;
- Inform the process trainers and the management team whenever the information in an SOP is identified as out-of-date;
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract!
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills );
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of Spanish, min C1
- Communicative level of English.
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Sep 10, 2020, 12:33:42 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time