IT Support - Management Trainee- English
IT Support - Management Trainee- English - COR016975
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we are calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are results-oriented enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of IT Support, Corporate IT
Leading the internal IT Support teams (local/remote), across Europe locations, plus EUC support and implementation team.
Managing IT Implementations of new IT solutions within the organization, daily support, and projects for internal support functions and business operations. In addition to this, managing sourcing requirements, asset management and ensuring proper availability of software and hardware.
Acting also as an incident manager leader for both Remote Europe Service Desk team and On-Site local support teams in Europe while working on the reporting metrics, day to day activities and overall goals for the team.
Are you the one we are looking for!
- Manage and carries out IT implementations and projects for internal functional teams as well as for operations.
- Becomes subject matter expert for individual IT products and cascades expertise to the rest of the ETO;
- Drive productivity by IT Tools implementation;
- Plan and drive infrastructure upgrades, changes and improvements;
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions;
- Leads internal teams/task forces;
- Participates in planning IT projects/ strategies;
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities;
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope;
- Understand the business processes of Operations Team and translate the requirements into technical solutions;
- Manages day-to-day client interaction;
- Sets and manages client expectations;
- Manages project budget;
- Participate actively in implementing, deploying and updating of infrastructure and applications (together with the dedicated team) as for the functional specifications based on the business requirements;
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively;
- Holds regular status meetings with project team;
- Provides help and consulting for existing system/program maintenance;
- Provides help to IT SME to solve queries of the given field of specialization.
- Proven Experience working within IT Domain field.
- B.E/MCA Degree.
- Strong Program Management skills;
- Strong time management and resources management skills;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Excellent business acumen;
- Superior commercial savviness.
What we offer
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Management Trainee
Primary Location Romania-Bucharest
Education Level High School Diploma/GED
Job Posting Mar 19, 2021, 4:11:35 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time