General Ledger - Senior Process Associate - Hebrew
General Ledger - Senior Process Associate - Hebrew - LIF004403
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of General Ledger
- Senior Process Associate - Hebrew!
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to general ledger accounting which include: Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc.)
- Making the balance sheets and checking all the accounts (banks, CIT, client accounts)
- Closings and reconciliations for the led accounts (bank, CIT, client accounts)
- Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections
- Booking of incoming payments (bank statements, remittance advices).
- Running unapplied cash (unapplied cash investigation, follow-up and supervising for reporting purposes).
- Offering the vital reports and information for the internal and external controls
- Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
- Communicating in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process
- Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer
- Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable particularly for country-to-country transition
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills );
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of Hebrew, min.C1.
- Similar work experience.
- University graduate (Economic studies are required);
- Accounting knowledge needed and specific knowledge for the product delivered
- Work experience with and ERP system (advantage);
- Knowledge on: SAP, European GAAP, IFRS;
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different projects;
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Accurate, communicative with good communication skills;
- Motivated to work on sophisticated accounting; well organized. Have the ability to priorities tasks. Ability to meet deadlines;
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity , customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Other
Job Posting Jul 24, 2020, 6:26:54 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time