General Ledger - Senior Process Associate - English
General Ledger - Senior Process Associate - English - LIF004466
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Inviting applications for the role of General Ledger Senior Process Associate with English
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to general ledger accounting which include: Responsibilities
- General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting, etc.)
- Making the balance sheets and checking all the accounts (banks, CIT, client accounts)
- Closings and reconciliations for the handled accounts (bank, CIT, client accounts)
- Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections
- Booking of incoming payments (bank statements, remittance advice).
- Handling unapplied cash (unapplied cash investigation, follow-up, and supervising for reporting purposes).
- Offering the vital reports and information for the internal and external controls
- Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
- Presenting in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process
- Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer
- Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable particularly for a country-to-country transition
we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Very good knowledge of English, min. C1.
- Similar work experience.
- University graduate (Economic studies are required);
- Accounting knowledge needed and specific knowledge for the product delivered
- Work experience with and ERP system (advantage);
- Knowledge on: SAP, European GAAP, IFRS;
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different projects;
- Ability to handle client on a one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Accurate, communicative with good interpersonal skills;
- Motivated to work on sophisticated accounting; well organized. Have the ability to priorities tasks. Ability to meet deadlines;
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Sep 29, 2020, 3:42:27 PM
Unposting Date Nov 28, 2020, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time