Customer Service - Senior Process Associate - Dutch
Customer Service - Senior Process Associate - Dutch - CPG016106 Customer Service - Senior Process Associate - Dutch Function :
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are ambitious enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Customer Service Senior Process Associate
How about being the single point of contact in Customer Service matters, for your client? Be it phone or e-mail your support is highly valued and appreciated! You will learn how to work in a virtual environment, interacting with colleagues and clients all over the globe.
How can you make a difference? Understand your customer's needs and exceed its expectations with a friendly and can-do attitude. Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Strive for quality work in balancing phone calls, administrate the database, bookkeeping and in other customer service activities;
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication - both with internal and external customers, partners;
- Active participation in the defined training courses and the practical implementation of the new skills in the work processes.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, C1
- Communicative level of English.
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Aug 7, 2020, 8:43:43 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time