CustomerService - Senior Process Associate - German
CustomerService - Senior Process Associate - German - LIF004408
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Customer Service Process Associate German
How about being the single point of contact in Customer Service matters, for your client? Be it phone or e-mail your support is highly valued and appreciated! You will learn how to deal with a virtual environment, interacting with colleagues and clients all over the globe.
How can you make a difference! Understand your customer's needs and exceed its expectations with a friendly and can-do attitude.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by, assisting customers, and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, and feedback
- Promptly answers, screens, and processes all consumer service requests received through multiple communication channels (phone, e-mail, letter, chat, social media) with strict adherence to confidentiality/privacy agreements and policies and procedures
- Resolves customer questions and concerns effectively and efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring consumer understanding
- Provides consumers and healthcare professionals with product information that is not medicinal in nature following all policies, and procedures.
- Fulfill seamlessly all the tasks and responsibilities of the given operations process based on the requirement of the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Strive for quality work in handling phone calls, administering in databases, book keeping and in other customer service activities.
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication - both with internal and external customers, partners.
- Active participation in the defined training courses and the practical implementation of the new skills in the work processes.
- Keep working hours and break times according to the internal policies in certain cases based on the official working days of the given service region.
- Participate in regular/ occasional teleconferences/ meetings with the Customer.
- Participate in preparing customer reports;
- Develop action plans to resolve operations issues and coordinate their implementation.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills );
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of German , C1
- Communicative level of English .
- Relevant work experience in this field.
- High school degree or University in progress/ graduate (Medical related studies advantage );
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge .
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast .
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute with a high degree of accuracy while talking, ability to navigate through multiple systems while responding to the customer's inquiry;
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Aug 7, 2020, 8:33:59 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time