Accounts Receivable Collections - Process Associate - German
Accounts Receivable Collections - Process Associate - German - HIG005461
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable Collections - Process Associate - German!
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
- Works with Collection team to make sure specific actions are taken for the customer accounts - investigate deductions, performing reconciliations, assure accurate process of Manual and Automatic Payment Methods
- Works with Pricing and Rebates team and Treasury Team for accurate payment processing and posting.
- Permanently works with team members in order to find solutions for any query and provide continuous improvement for the process;
- Booking of Incoming Payments:
- Bank statements
- Remittance advices
- Processing Outgoing Payments
- Supporting query resolution/dispute management:
- Telephonic and written communication with the customers / other departments
- Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters/Collection letters
- Perform customer account reconciliation/ bank reconciliation
- Follow up on accounts and on disputed item
- Support ad hoc requests from Business group and local units
- Assist AR Team Leader to prepare and submit reports to the customer as applicable
- SOP creation and updating
- Deliver the required data for audit purposes
- Making the accounting process controls established through the internal policies
- Ensure that critical metrics are met, and service is delivered to end users as encouraged
- Find opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate these to the AR Team Leader
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Very good knowledge of German, C1.
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level;
- Similar work experience
- Work experience with SAP system (Advantage)
- Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
- Accurate, logical problem solver;
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Upbeat, proactive with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Communicative and ability to learn;
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage);
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 20, 2020, 3:59:38 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time