Accounts Receivable - Process Associate - German
Accounts Receivable - Process Associate - German - LIF004447
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Account Receivable - Process Associate - German
The purpose of this position is to communicate verbally/in written with the clients and the related departments in order to collect the debt registered by them, according to the Standardized Operating Procedures and Work Instructions. Re sponsibilities
What can we offer?
- Booking of Incoming Payments: as Bank Statement and Remittance advices
- Processing credit notes
- Maintaining customer master data: as New customer set up and Changes in the customer master data
- Handling unapplied cash: as Unapplied/unidentified payment investigation and Cash collected at the month end
- Coordinating the seek activity, query resolution/dispute management: for Verbal & Written Communication with client and Verbal & Written Communication with related departments.
- Leading dunning letters/collection letters: as Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters/Collection letters and Reading and learning the operating procedures, supplying to the development/improvement of the operating procedures
- Calling out of all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills );
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of German, min C1.
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level;
- Similar work experience
- Work experience with SAP system (Advantage)
- Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
- Accurate, logical problem solver;
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Upbeat, proactive with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Communicative and ability to learn;
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage );
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Sep 23, 2020, 9:19:37 AM
Unposting Date Nov 22, 2020, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time