Accounts Payable - Senior Manager - English
Accounts Payable - Senior Manager - English - SER002207
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Are you the one we are looking for!
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable - Senior Manager - English! Key Responsibilities
- Provide strategic and operational solutions and transformation offerings to our clients that reflects domain rich thought leadership
- Engage with and support our Product development organization in ensuring domain proficiency in our technological offerings
- Partner with various team to ensure latest trends in AP domain is embedded into our solutions and digital and technological offerings
- Lead reengineering and transformation initiatives ensuring road maps to Best in Class processes, operating models and technologies
- Develop and implement focused projects on e-invoicing, Working Capital Improvement initiatives etc.
- Contribute to / Lead specific initiatives like developing case studies, benchmarking of metrics, building repositories for standard methodologies etc.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Strong domain knowledge
- Experience in providing AP/P2P solutions in multiple industry verticals
- Exposure to latest tools and technologies in AP/P2P (ERPs, Workflows, Invoice Exchange, Settlement Platforms, Robotic Automation etc.)
- Operation / Transformation experience in BPO, ITES organizations
- Ability to interact with CXO level members in client organizations
- Ability to work in a cross cultural environment very collaboratively
- Influencing skills, Creative thinking/innovative mind-set
- Commercially Savvy
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Development and implementation of P2P/AP tools and technologies
- Exposure to Invoice Exchange platforms like Tungsten, ARIBA, COUPA, etc.
- Exposure to digital B2P platforms (ARIBA, COUPA)
- Point of view on emerging technologies - e.g. Blockchain
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
Job Senior Manager
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Aug 25, 2020, 11:22:24 AM
Unposting Date Oct 24, 2020, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time