Accounts Payable - Process Associate - French
Accounts Payable - Process Associate - French - HMS007173
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable - Process Associate – French!
You should have a good French language level and have a basic understanding in accounting. Your job will involve investigating and resolving helpdesk queries received from various vendors and issue resolution. Accounting skills are preferred, but we do value customer and vendor management skills as well as a keen eye for details. Understanding your clients' business is an integral part of your role. Responsibilities
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Investigating and resolving helpdesk queries received from various vendors; communicating with the vendors through e-mail or phone;
- Investigating and resolving any invoice mismatches in the system or reject/return the invoices as per agreed procedure
- Communicating and coordinating with different departments;
- Resolution of suppliers queries, major discrepancies, clarification with regards to rejected payments
- Performing primary checks against set guidelines; duplicate check, compliance checks, vendor validation, accuracy check;
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
- Advanced French language skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Previous experience in a multinational company
- ERP experience
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 20, 2021, 10:09:10 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time