Accounts Payable - Assistant Manager - English
Accounts Payable - Assistant Manager - English - SER002204
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable - Assistant Manager - English!
The focus of this role would be to primarily provide consulting and solution for large and medium scale Genpact clients. This would involve participation in defining strategies and sales presentations to potential business heads. The role will also require driving solution identification exercises for new transitions and implementation of operational improvements.
- Provide Accounts Payable (AP) domain expertise for process centralization and transitions
- Evaluate and embed the latest digital and technology levers in our solutions
- Provide support in RFX submissions for new Customers
- Develop transformation roadmap for continuous operational improvement
- Review with Operations teams the CMP status and formalize audit result; follow-up mechanism to complete the action resulting from gaps identified
- Develop/ contribute to Genpact product offering in line with the industry changes
- Keep current on IFRS, GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley and other industry specific policies and regulations
- Exposure to technologies and tools offered to improve efficiency of the assigned Process
- Building strategic relationship skills experience with peers from operations and with operating leaders to facilitate goals and objectives
- Contribute to / Lead specific initiatives like developing case studies, benchmarking of metrics, building repositories for standard methodologies etc.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills) and possibility of development
- Benefits (Medical benefits, insurance, partner discounts, additional vacation days, meal tickets)
- CA / MBA (Finance)
- Outstanding AP domain knowledge & experience!
- Exposure to the latest tools & technologies in AP (ERPs, AP Workflows, Invoice Exchange, Settlement Platforms, Robotic Automation etc.)
- Operation / Transformation/ Project management experience
- Ability to interact with CXO level members in client organizations
- Influencing skills, Creative thinking/innovative mind-set
- Travel availability 70-80% time (mostly Europe)
- Development & implementation of AP tools and technologies (e.g. Mailroom, Akritiv , Case Tracker, Remedy, etc.)
- Exposure to Invoice Exchange platforms like Tungsten, Ariba, Tradeshift , etc.
- Exposure to digital platforms (RPA, NLP, etc.)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Assistant Manager
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Sep 8, 2020, 8:45:42 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time