Accountant- Bucharest office
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance - whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the review / preparation of all primary accounting documents according to local compliance regulations;
- Responsible for the accurate booking of all journal entries and accounting documents into the general ledger for allocated clients (depreciation, prepayments, re-evaluations);
- Responsible for the accurate preparation of balance sheet and income statements and various other accounting statements and
reports required by the client;
- Reviews and checks the accuracy of journal vouchers, payroll records, sales and purchase ledgers etc;
- Prepares on a monthly basis supporting analyses of all balance sheet accounts, by indicated deadlines;
- Prepares the monthly tax returns, by indicated deadlines;
- Identifies particular risks related to the client transactions. Such risks refer to, but are not limited to: primary accounting documents, tax and legal aspects.
Working at TMF Group offers
- Romanian language - mandatory;
- Business graduate, qualified accountant, with more than 4 years' experience in local and international accounting;
- Excellent computer knowledge (especially EXCEL) plus ability to work with special accounting software (Dynamix, SAP);
- Fluent both spoken and written English. Clear and concise communication;
- Organized and pro-active attitude;
- Comfortable having work reviewed and receiving constructive feedback.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.