- Kathmandu, Republic of Nepal
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Office Assistant-Cash Management Operations
- Location: Kathmandu, Republic of Nepal
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Office Assistant-Cash Management OperationsAbout Standard Chartered:
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
1) Processing Standards
Ensure that processing capabilities are geared up to achieve accuracy as per the Service Level standards and strive to exceed the standards.
2) Operational Efficiency
Ensure that the personnel of the unit are adhering to the procedures set in the Operating Manuals in order to achieve optimum efficiency in the conduct of their jobs. Handle exceptions from the norms and initiate corrective and preventive actions.
3) Inhouse Service standards
Ensure that all queries related to routine activities are responded to within the time frames pre-specified.
Keep Head CMO advised of the exceptional occurrences, to enable appropriate action.
Ensure that all laid down procedures, Central Bank regulation and Key Control Standards are adequately followed.
Keep HCMO advised of the regular operations of the unit.
7) CDD and Anti Money Laundering
Ensure timely understanding and compliance with all the applicable regulations of the Bank, group and Country including Money Laundering Prevention and CDD.
8) Client Centricity
Embed a customer service culture through the department's various initiatives and participation in country's Client Centric initiatives/activities.
9) Adhoc Responsibilities
Carry out out any special tasks or projects that may be required from time to time as assigned by Head, CMO by fully adhering to the procedures laid down in the corresponding procedure manual and following all the necessary regulations and guidelines.
10) Health and Safety
· Responsible for working with the Bank to ensure a safe and healthy workplace for all.
· Take reasonable care for the health and safety of co-workers and those who may be affected by own actions or omissions;
· Co-operate with Management to support and promote Health and safety in the workplace;
· Ensure that own actions do not put others at risk;
· Work in a healthy and safe manner;
· Encourage others to work in a healthy and safe manner;
· Report all accidents* and incidents**; and
· Bring to the attention of the management any hazard in the workplace
Our Ideal Candidate
· Must be graduate and have good analytical and communication skills.
· Local candidates are preferred and Candidate should have Nepal Citizenship.
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to handle pressure
· Team player
· Basic Banking knowledge.
· Computer literate MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint .
· Good command over English and Nepali language.
· Previous banking experience in operations would be an added advantage.
· Ability to quickly understand process, procedures and systems.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.