Responsible for proactively managing the Bank’s relationships with key International clients, which represent sensitive, complex, strategically important and profitable customers of the Bank.
- Responsible for Business Development and Relationship Portfolio Management of Major International Clients.
- Ensure Customer acquisition, retention, income generation from sales of all relevant product offerings ensuring Fee income generation for the bank.
- Support in meeting target budgets for International corporate client relationships comprising assets and liability product sales and profits for the Large Corporate function, in accordance with QNB’s overall corporate budget and strategy.
- Maintain a focal ‘one point of contact’ to International clients and ensure superior customer service approach to meeting their needs
- Maintain and deepen relationships with the existing International corporate customers as well as building new relationships.
- Support the Head of International Corporate Banking in the development of Key Performance Indicators for the purpose of systematic performance monitoring and quality measurement of the International Corporate function and monitoring their achievements.
University graduate with at least 7 years experience in Management within Corporate Banking.
Experience in Managing International Clients in Overseas markets.
Outstanding communication skills.