Senior Associate/Manager, Healthcare, International Investment Group, Doha, Qatar
11206 About our client
Our client is a major international financial group that offers investment banking, asset management and principal investing. The group has an office network outside of the Middle East and a large team of investment professionals across sectors based in Qatar. What the job involves
Focused on principal investing within healthcare, the two senior associates will respectively cover pharma and biotech, and medical devices. Investing activity will include VC, private and public equity and credit.
Who we are looking for
- Contribute to the building of a healthcare investment portfolio of a wide range of public equity, private equity, credit and product royalty investments
- Perform screening, diligence and analysis of investment opportunities
- Create investment memoranda
- Work on the structuring of new investments/transactions
- Assist with reporting, performance monitoring and risk management
- Creation of high quality and accurate investment analysis
- Keep abreast of market trends
- Ideally a combination of buy side and sell side experience, specifically M&A advisory, followed by private equity. Equity research backgrounds are also considered.
- Specific knowledge either in pharma/biotech or medical devices
- Strong commercial aptitude, trustworthy and action-oriented
- MBA or equivalent preferred