Senior Analyst - Financial Reporting (Qatari)
Established in 1964 as the country's first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor's (A), Moody's (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
Based on the Group's consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events. Role Summary:
You will monitor the general Ledger and will ensure that invoices are paid/ recorded in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with approvals, policies and procedures. S(he) will be involved in making the Financial reporting and other day to day assignments within the department as per his job nature. Job Description:
- To ensure that the invoices are paid and recorded in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with approvals, policies and procedures.
- Fixed assets are accurately recorded and monthly depreciation is correctly processed
- Prepayments and Accruals are done and monitored properly.
- Ensure that relevant reports are prepared and presented to management on time to enable them to monitor business performance closely and take timely corrective actions.
- Assist in providing inputs in developing/ creating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), for performance monitoring and quality measurement purposes pertaining to personnel responsible for international regulatory reporting and monitor their achievements on periodic basis.
- Build and maintain effective relationship with all other related departments and units to achieve the Group's goals/ objectives.
- Bachelor/ Masters degree preferably in finance, accountancy or related subjects.
- Qatari National
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (essential).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV