Established in 1964 as the country's first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor's (A), Moody's (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
Based on the Group's consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events. Role Summary:
Your main responsibility is to support the Assistant General Manager and the department in their day to day duties and activities, by providing professional support and administrative assistance. Job Responsibilities:
Job Requirements: You will be educated to bachelor's degree level with at least 3 years experience in a similar position. Experience of working in the banking sector is an advantage. Multilingual (Arabic and English) speaking candidates are required. You will be highly organised and methodical. Outstanding communication skills
- Assist the AGM in organizing Agenda, following up pending matters, identifying areas of priority and maintaining confidentiality.
- Work with the AGM in preparing Presentations and business meeting documentation.
- Act as the main point of contact for all meetings, engagements and requests.
- Interact proactively and professionally with other GMs and Executive Secretaries.
- Organize internal and external meetings with subdivisions and cross divisions
- Responsible for all digital and hard copy documentation, filing and databases.
- Responsible for managing the GMs diary / calendar.
- Organizing all Travel planning and itinerary.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV