Retail Assets Product Manager
Established in 1964 as the country's first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor's (A), Moody's (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
Based on the Group's consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events. Role Summary:
The incumbent is primarily responsible for developing retail asset products (mortgage/ personal/ auto/ margin lending/ other) assigned to him and managing their implementation through the respective sales channels (branches, DSAs). The responsibility for the assigned retail assets products development to assist sales channels achieving the approved volume, revenue and sales targets associated with the products assigned is also that of the incumbent. Role Description:
- Develop and implement strategies in conjunction with the Head of Retail Assets by developing competitive schemes to achieve the agreed budget, sales and revenue targets for the products assigned to him.
- Establish sales budget for branches and direct sales staff (DSAs) for the assigned products and continuously monitor the product performance through their achievements and through delinquencies.
- Develop new products/ enhance existing products to cater to focussed customer bases to maximize market leadership in order to fulfil business objectives/ achieve assigned targets.
- Provide inputs to the pricing strategies for the individual products assigned to the Head of Retail Assets and implement the approved pricing strategy.
- Analyze portfolio behavior and trends (including competitor initiatives) to formulate retention strategies to minimize attrition and thereby help grow the retail assets portfolio.
- Analyse the market for the products assigned to gauge customer preferences and ensure that products launched are in line with customer needs.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with all other related units to achieve the Group's goals/ objectives with respect to retail assets products.
- Build and maintain strong and effective business relationships with the bank partners, with support from Corporate Banking for certain companies, to support product activities.
- Review, refine, exit, develop and launch new products to maximize market share, revenues and profits in chosen segments, for the products assigned.
- Possess a superior knowledge of the products assigned and the related risks.
- Train all front-end and sales channels viz. branches and DSAs about the features/ characteristics of the products developed/ enhanced to promote product awareness amongst sales staff.
- Identify related areas for professional development of self and product officers.
- 8 years banking experience in retail asset products, of which at least 3 years in a supervisory role in a major banking institution.
- Bachelor's degree.
- MBA in Sales & Marketing (preferred).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV