Microsoft Systems Administrator - Banking
- 20-25k + benefits
- Doha, Dawhah, Qatar Doha Dawhah QA
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
We have an excellent opportunity for a Microsoft Systems Administrator to join one of the Middle East’s largest banking organisations based in Doha in Qatar. The successful candidate will play a key part in driving the maintenance, security and backup of their Microsoft-based products within their IT infrastructure, as the bank goes through a digital transformation.
- Ensure all areas of the bank are supported with proper computer systems in accordance with the IT Standard
- Be responsible for the overall maintenance, security and backup of their Microsoft Products within the bank's Data Centres including Active Directory and Exchange
- Be on call to support essential business clients and emergency situations
- Develop or enhance monitoring applications and scripts.
- Create and implement end-user
- Consult with Program Directors and Management Team to create efficient work flow
- Ensure the delivery of Standardization, Automation, Monitoring and Capacity Planning
- Design solutions to improve operational stability
- Proven experience in a relevant technical position within large IT infrastructure environments
- Previous position in banking industry and knowledge of banking processes and procedures
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of Microsoft applications including Active Directory, Exchange, DHCP and DNS
- Strategic mind-set with strong emphasis on Research & Development
- Ability to motivate and lead teams from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Telco or similar