Head of Group Financial Strategy & MIS
- Salary: See description
- Location: Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 19 Jul 19
- Monitor annual budgets for all Business Units across the Group and develop strong relationships with the relevant Divisional BU Heads.
- Providing regular reports to management and analyzing deviations from budget and variations between reporting periods.
- Leading Line of Business performance monitoring, providing feedbacks and making feasibility analysis.
- Managing annual budgeting and planning process across the Bank and its subsidiaries.
- Setting financial KPIs of all divisions and departments for performance monitoring and quality measures.
- Coordinating IT team to establish accurate accounting and reporting infrastructure, overseeing proper functioning of finance-related information systems.
- Training and coaching team members for their career development.
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree preferably in finance, accountancy or related subjects.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CA, CMA, CFA etc. is a plus .
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in banking of which at least 6 years in a senior managerial capacity in the MIS & financial strategy function.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Knowledge of financial reporting processes including IFRS, IAS etc.
- Experience in MIS tools/techniques including budgetary and transfer pricing mechanism.
- Well-developed analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build relationships across the organization to deliver results.