Deals - Transaction Services - Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Financial Due Diligence practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world's leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team assist organisations with both buy side and sell side due diligence. As part of our team, you'll help us provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.