Data Custody Officer
Established in 1964 as the country's first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor's (A), Moody's (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
Based on the Group's consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events. Job Summary:
- The incumbent will be primarily responsible for collection, scanning and archiving credit files for the following departments: Corporate Banking (FI, Trading, Contracting, Large Corporate, SME, Government Entities & Regional Banking), Private Banking, , Remedial Dept. and all QNB Local and Overseas branches.
- The incumbent is also responsible for proper arrangement, inventorying and maintaining credit files) after scanning all documents. This will reduce our filling cost and save time and effort.
- Ensure proper collection, recording, scanning and filing of required documents.
- Make sure all scanned documents go to the correct templates, and all scanned documents are filed into the proper credit files. Checking daily scanned folders and match with daily reports by the system.
- Immediately inform the concerned account officers when receiving credit approvals, i.e.: Board, Exco ,and CC approvals,
- Keep all records of credit department's incoming and outgoing mails
- Sending and receiving e-mails QNB branches and delivering to concerned staff.
- Sending and receiving faxes.
- Identify any areas for professional development of self and act to enhance professional development.
- Possess a good knowledge of credit administration, risk management techniques and methodologies and also all pertinent laws and regulations.
- Ensure high standards of data protection and confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality with regards to customer and internal bank information obtained during the course of business and provide such information on a need to know basis only to Senior Management of QNB, audit and compliance functions, and relevant Regulators.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a bank entailing responsibilities for data Input and checking Process.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV