Clerk - Legal
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Clerk - Legal, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Job Summary:
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in protecting the Group's interests in particular in respect of litigation for and against the Group. She / he will be responsible of admin and office processes / translate Arabi/English, scan, photocopying, storing, archiving & etc. Job Description:
- Receive too many QCB/court letters daily via email as one PDF file, split each letter in a separate PDF file, rename and save in the relevant folder
- Receive physical letters from police, GAMA, third parties through hand delivery or by external/internal mail, scan, rename and save it in PDF format in the relevant folder
- Receive physical response letters from the litigation team addressed to QCB/courts/others, scan the same, rename and save it in PDF format in the relevant folder
- Receive letters by email from the litigation team addressed to QCB/courts/others, rename and save it in PDF format in the relevant folder
- Average number of letters weekly is 500.
- Update the internal report daily with the full details of above and below mentioned letters
- Issue weekly report of pending matters
- Receive and send internal and external mails
- Scan documents received by mail and forward to the relevant staff
- File original documents received by mail in the relevant physical files
- Follow up with the mailroom to get a proof that certain mails are delivered/ handed over/ submitted by impost
- Legal Dept. Store:
- Scanning physical files in the store and saving the same in the relevant folders
- Preparing the relevant form to return original documents to the banks store, updating the original documents handover report, send originals by mail to the store and get written confirmation of delivery and save a copy in the relevant e-file
- Retrieving physical files from the legal dept.'s store upon the request of any of the litigation team
- Re-arranging the physical files in the store and sending old files to the bank's store
- Other tasks
- Helping the litigation team in some admin tasks
- Whereas most of letters received are in Arabic and the reports are in English, translating some details from Arabic to English correctly and updating the reports with the same
High School, Collage Diploma / University degree is preferred.
2 - 3 years of experience as administration assistant in legal firm or similar environment.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV