Asset Backed Finance and Real Estate Director
- Competitive Tax Free Salary
- Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Recruitment Dubai
- 24 Nov 17 2017-11-24
The incumbent will be responsible for initiation, preparation, processing and execution of Global Structured Finance transactions for the Group’s Private, Corporate and Institutional (including government) clientele and thereby facilitating growth and expansion of the Corporate Banking business.
He / she will act as the Transaction Officer who will be primarily responsible to ensure timely and proper execution of Global Structured Finance transactions assigned to him/ her by the Head of Asset Backed & Real Estate Finance. He / she will also be responsible for undertaking special tasks and assignments given by the Head of Asset Backed & Real Estate Finance.
- Proactively participate in the formulation and implementation of strategies, business plans and budgets of the Unit in line with overall objectives of the bank.
- Support the Head of Asset Backed & Real Estate Finance in the development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the purpose of performance monitoring and quality measurement of the Global Structured Finance Unit and monitor Unit’s achievements on periodic basis.
- Meet the Unit’s target budget and achieve all volume, revenue, and profit targets for Global Structured Finance related transactions in accordance with the banks overall corporate banking budget and strategy.
- Supports credit related decision making process by ensuring availability of sound and quality information/ analysis necessary for accurate credit risk assessment and mitigation. - Observes and promotes cost consciousness and efficiency, and enhance productivity, to minimize costs, avoid wastes, and optimize benefits for the Bank.
- Manage all aspects of assigned transactions and products to maximize product potential and profitability.
- University graduate with High Scholastic Achievements.
- Major in Law, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or Marketing required.
- MBA preferred but not required
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in a corporate banking industry or related fields.
- Well-informed of the market dynamics and competitive structure, industry environment, practices and rules and regulations for the corporate banking customer segment.
Required Special Skills:
- Good communication skills in English with ability to communicate effectively both verbally
- and in writing.
- Knowledge of Arabic language and/or other foreign language preferred but not required.
- Understanding of relevant laws, regulations and practices pertaining to corporate banking products and services in particular and Banking Industry in general
- Good understanding of Group Corporate & Institution Banking customer base, it's needs and expectations
- Proficiency in PC programs: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other relevant applications
- Advanced skills in financial analysis and financial modelling preferred.
- Excellent people relationship and team management skills
- Ability to work in teams with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation and dedication
- High Integrity, professionalism and self-management - Self-motivated and hardworking