Sr Quality Specialist
The Quality Analyst role is performing quality sample checks based on agreed success criteria's and reporting that to determine the process health check. QA observations result in determining gaps in agents understanding of processes. QA analyzes errors, provides quality feedback to team members and refresher trainings if needed. Responsibilities:
• Performs regular (daily, weekly, monthly) and ad hoc quality audits
• Quality metrics analysis - implementing mitigating and correcting actions in case they are not met, in cooperation with leadership team
• Contact with the Client and Process Lead, taking part in conference calls
• Prepares reports
• Conducts and supporting process and refreshers trainings
• Provides feedback to team members
• Supports quality dispute process
• Maintains proper knowledge level of the Team through trainings and updating documentation
• Identifies improvement fields, promoting and participating in quality projects
• Participates in new hires onboarding process You Have: • Fluent in English •
BA or MA degree
• Proficient in understanding Accounts receivable process
• Experience in delivering trainings, facilitation knowledge and trainer skillset would be as asset
• Knowledge regarding quality audit
• Understanding of root cause analysis
• Experience with CRM applications
• Good written communication skills preferred
• Passion to work with multiple teams, across the globe
• Ability to build and maintain effective business relationship
• Attention to detail, apply judgement on the job and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
• Good time management, prioritization skills and ability to work without close supervision and under pressure We Offer:
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
• A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally.
• Open-minded and multinational environment.
• Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
• Professional development and clear career path.
• Possible trainings with international specialists.
• Training & development opportunities within company.
• Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 27 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.