Billing (O2C) and Cash Application Specialist with French
Perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization's financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements. Responsibilities:
• Compile and maintain documents and records of all billings.
• Process and monitor bills related credit memos.
• Generating daily bank statement and cash application
• Initiate and establish new procedures in billing tasks.
• Preparing and publishing monthly debtors report
• Improvise existing billing procedures to avoid recurrence of errors.
• Update all billing procedures.
• Monitor online payments, credit card or bank transfer payments.
• Handle billing inquiries from the customers.
• Manage aged bills and inform customers regarding payments.
• Maintain and update customers' database.
• Assist the accounts department in preparing account statements and financial reports.
• Updating budgets for each customer (True-up) You Have:
• At least 1 year of experience in Customer Service area
• Good knowledge of English language (min. B2 both written and verbal)
Good knowledge of French language (min. B2 both written and verbal)
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Problem-solving skills
• Comfortable working with targets
• University degree in Finance / Accounting must have
• Good knowledge on Agresso would be an asset. We Offer:
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
• A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally
• Opportunity to gain transition experience within F&A area
• Open-minded and multinational environment
• Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
• Professional development and clear career path
• Possible trainings with international specialists
• Convenient location and new office building
• Training & development opportunities within company
• Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 14 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.