Accountant - Accounts Receivable Collections
In this function, you will be able to gain experience in a customer-facing position and develop your skills not only in the domain of accounting but also intercultural communication.
You will be working on an innovative system and you will be involved in all of the stages of the collection process through calls, emails and cases.
You will also have a great opportunity to participate in interesting projects that will help you to grow your career Responsibilities:
The main activities in the position of Accounts Receivable Analyst involve.
- Daily customer contact through email, phone and cases with the objective to solve outstanding issues and collect payment for overdue accounts
- Monitoring of a portfolio of customers in order to keep the accounts up to date
- Preparation of account statements, payment schedules and account reconciliations
- Cash allocation in the system
- Updating customer data
- Creating and keeping a good relationship with business partners
- Basic knowledge in the area of accounting would be an asset
- Good level of English and additional language (German, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Minimum BA degree
- Proficient user of the MS Office package, Google sheets
- Attention to details, proactive approach, interpersonal skills
- Experience in a BPO area would be a plus
- Opportunity to work in a rapidly growing organization operating on an international market
- Friendly and inspiring work atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Referral programs
- Cafeteria Benefits
- Fruit and Beverages
- Convenient working hours
- Training and development opportunities
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 26 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.