2022 Risk & Compliance Graduate Program in Wroclaw
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Risk and Compliance function (CRCO) purpose is to partner with the business to drive strategic, balanced, and compliant returns on risk that reflect the appetite of the bank. In order to achieve that we work to protect our capital as well as to evaluate the risks. Protecting our capital is conducted via following activities:
Evaluating risk as part of the Quant team using:
- Explore variety of risk types (e.g. market risk, credit risk, operational risk)
- Perform exposure calculation to a wide variety of products and programs across the Bank
- Measure and supervise risk, perform complex analyses on the bank's position in the industry
- Drive continuous enhancement and efficiency improvement.
- Financial modelling, Quantitative finance and time series analysis
- Functional programming (.NET, Python), system engineering, distributed system design and development.
Your field of responsibility
The two-year full time graduate training program starts in August and offers an extensive two-year training, which you will gain diverse knowledge and experiences.
First year will be focused on providing you with on-the-job training, covering financial and banking products and services, soft skills and presentation development. During the second year, we will offer you project management training. If you decide to join the Quant team, you will have opportunity to develop your quantitative and software development skills, including:
- Develop front and back office applications using F#,C#, Python
- Research, design, and implement efficiency improvements to our analytics platform
- Develop and extend pricing and risk models
- Implement the latest mathematical concepts from the field of stochastic calculus, numerical methods and financial mathematics
- Perform testing & profiling
- Work on micro-services infrastructure
Your future colleagues
The Risk division's mission covers two aspects; to protect our capital as well as to evaluate our risks. Protecting our capital is conducted via following activities:
- Explore variety of risk types (e.g. market risk, operational risk, credit risk)
- Perform exposure calculation to a wide variety of products and programs across the bank
- Measure and supervise risk and perform sophisticated analyses on the bank's position in the industry
- Drive continuous enhancement and efficiency improvement
Our divisions offer specific professional expertise in the bank. Join a fast-paced working environment and enjoy our strong sense of team spirit. Joining as a graduate program participant you benefit from our expertise and support, learning from a range of professionals. Evaluating risk as part of the Quant team via following activities:
- Stochastic calculus, time series analysis and financial modeling
- Functional programming (.NET, Python), system engineering, distributed system design and architecture
Risk teams based in Wroclaw focus on various risk aspects including: Credit and Market Risk Reporting, Credit Risk scenarios, Fiduciary Risk Management, CRO Change, Credit Risk Management, Market and Liquidity Risk Management, Quantitative Strategies and Quant Engineering. You Offer
- Proficiency in English (B2 as minimum);
- An analytical and logical thinking mind;
- Confidence in using MS Office, especially MS Excel;
- Proven ability to write code in at least one major programming language (especially C , C#, Java, F#, Python) - required for Quant roles;
- Ability to understand and implement mathematical concepts - required for Quant roles;
- Availability for 30-40 hours per week;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Dedication to encouraging a diverse culture and value varied perspectives.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.